Sunday, October 19, 2008

AWeber Affiliates


I become one of AWeber affiliates because I find the service useful. I will also promote my E-Books using AWeber once they're completed. I have been looking around for affiliate programs that I believe in because I don't believe in pushing products and services that I do not care about.

What AWeber does is it allows you to create email newsletters, provides a reliable email delivery for your email follow up, ad tracking and real-time stats, it even has email templates and autoresponders. Most people who promotes their products and services online would want to have these features without the trouble of finding a web developer do it for you.

I did not discover AWeber via any link or promotion. I love E-Books and newsletters. Whenever I subscribed to newsletters or wanted to download E-Books I found the URL changed to AWeber's. That got me curious. Why did different E-Books and newsletter providers uses the same URL. So I put www.aweber.com at my URL address and the rest is history.

I received a welcome letter from AWeber several days after signing up. I was surprised and pleased at the same time. Normally we receive confirmation or whatever information from websites we signed-up online via email. AWeber has definitely put the service they provide at a notch higher than most online products and service provider. I haven't even promoted my blog yet.

I know it is just a welcome letter for me to make such a big fuss about... not a cheque in the mail. But I'm very pleased and I believe they have shown how serious they are in business. We thought traditional banks will become obsolete about 10 years ago once we have the self-service machines and the internet but it isn't so. People still need the human touch. Banking business has evolved into a more personalized banking experience for their customer. AWeber has given that personalized touch for online business experience.

No comments: